http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=19172621 Blogger: Here Comes A Regular - Edit your Template

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

everybody wants to be someone's here someone's gonna show up never fear


|Save Yourself - Sense Field|


I still think I have the coolest car in college.
Except for that doode who drives a Mr Bean car.

Listening to my music in the car is best done early in the morning or late at night.
At least I don't have people telling me it's too depresseing or my taste sucks.
The urge to wear black is so strong. But I'm suppose to attempt and try and be less depressed (not helping much there Ee Jern!).
I'm getting tired of driving.
And bored of Taylors.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And sick of Indo Mee.
I need a new lunch menu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel like eating fried maggie mee. i drove to OU just now! fun fun fun

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home