http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=19172621 Blogger: Here Comes A Regular - Edit your Template

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You don't see me at all.


This is how my breaks are spent:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Sleeping in the library. I really have no life. Then again, I sort of like sleeping in the library.


Image hosting by Photobucket
So noone wants to give way.



Everyone's lovesick.
Everyone in college looks like someone.
Prison Break dude, Yun Mei, Trey.
Our presentation's going to be the worst best ever.
Too much work. We're skrewed.
What is my self-concept?

3 Comments:

Blogger shirlene said...

What about Yun Mei? She's studying with you? And I'm glad you're still the Farah who likes sleeping! And i can't figure out how to add links on the sidebar..dammit

5:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dood.

The picture.

In the library.

*wink wink*

Hahahhahaa.

It's beautiful.

Im sure it was.. effortless ;)

todays such a bad day.

1:00 pm  
Blogger Farah Razif said...

hey lusars! HAHA. This is pointless.

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home